7 Things an Infusionsoft Virtual Assistant Can Do for You
Infusionsoft is confusing and overwhelming for many entrepreneurs. It’s a complex all-in-one system that can handle everything from your contact database, email marketing and ecommerce to your affiliate programs. To some, that can sound a little daunting? The good news is this can all be delegated to a capable Infusionsoft Virtual Assistant.
Here are just a few of those things you hand off to your Infusionsoft Virtual Assistant:
- Data Clean up – regularly done, this will keep the duplicate and bad emails off your list. It will also increase your delivered and open rates.
- Product Creation – Your Infusionsoft Virtual Assistant (VA) can create the product and order form links you’ll need to add to your website, a VA can also handle price changes and autoresponders too.
- Email Broadcasts – a weekly or monthly newsletter for example. Your VA can prep, test and send it to your list.
- Campaign Builder – this can be very complex. An Infusionsoft Virtual Assistant can help you strategize and build the framework for a product launch using the campaign builder. Pulling in tags, tasks, emails and goals, an Infusionsoft VA can ensure it runs smoothly.
- Integrate your Infusionsoft account with your merchant account to ensure you can successfully take payments.
- Set up and Manage your referral program – an affiliate can set up a system where people sign up to promote you. Handle setting up the commissions and set up your affiliate center to reflect your brand.
- Lead Capture – your VA can set up webforms to collect names to continue to build your list.
Do you need to start delegating? Find out how we can help today!
Leave a Comment